Murder Mysteries!

So about a month ago we started studying forensic science. At first I did not understand at all, but now it is super fun. Right now we are working on a case called the Felix mystery, it is about a man who got killed at a house party with his friends who are Vera, Kendra, Gene, and Alfredo. We started by taking evidence with our groups from the crime scene Ms. Ives set out.

After collecting our evidence we got the suspects alibis. At first i’m pretty sure everyone thought it was Gene because he has a dog named Sasha and paw prints were found inside the house. But then we discovered a note signed by Vera that sad : ” Dear Martha, the deed is done. Felix is dead and I will be rich soon, love Vera.” Then we did some handwriting tests and found that the handwriting on the note matched Kendra’s handwriting!

Now we are about to ask for a warrant to arrest Kendra because all pieces of evidence have traces of Kendra on them. I am actually starting to feel a little fishy about Vera though I don’t know why but my group doesn’t understand either. So wish me and my group luck that we have the right person here, and that is all I have for you today! Bye!   

Vimbly