Just around the corner!

Christmas:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Hello my people it’s Ruby! As we all know we have a very special holiday coming up and if you can’t tell by the title, it’s Christmas! The one time of the year besides your birthday when it’s a tradition to give presents! We all get presents from family of course but the one thing kids can’t wait for is the chubby old man in the red suit called Santa Clause to come down the chimney and leave gifts for all the children of the world! But we also can’t forget what Christmas is all about the birth of Jesus Christ. But people do practice different religions like Hanukkah and others. But lets never forget about holiday ham ( unless you are vegetarian)!

My family and I like to go to Christmas mass at Holy Cross and I get a solo in the children’s Christmas choir every year! My family and I like to set up a Christmas tree with sparkly ornaments and glitter with a big star on top. I have a tiny tree that I decorate with my homemade ornaments and a bow on top too. We like to decorate our house with garland, lights, Santa figures, trees, and our little village that is from my great-great-grandparents.

On Christmas Eve my family and I go to my Aunts house and we eat holiday ham which is covered in honey yummy! We also have cake, broccoli casserole, and more! I play with my cousins and take pictures of them sitting on Santa’s lap. Before I go home we like to pray by the fire and give presents to each other.

That is how I celebrate Christmas, thanks for reading!

Tech blog stop